Associate Digital Analyst
Celebration, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 708302BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 24/09/2019
Consumer Insights, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA), part of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Global Marketing & Sales organization, informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data integration, objective data analytics, and actionable recommendations. Within CIMA, the Digital Analytics team is focused on leveraging best practices in web analytics to capture data, perform analysis and optimize our websites to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Digital Analyst must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. The person must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences.
The position reports to the Manager, Digital Analytics and does not have direct reports.
- Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance of the digital channel.
- Generate insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues.
- Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and assist with defining data collection requirements.
- Work with implementation specialists to validate website tracking.
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis.
- Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with SQL, Hive, SAS and/or other programming languages.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in an analytical field.
- 1+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics.
- Travel industry and ecommerce experience.
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization.
- Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses.
- Knowledge of web page construction and/or user experience design.
- Experience with business intelligence tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical/quantitative field – e.g. statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, engineering, etc.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.