Automation Systems Manager, Disney Cruise LineApply Now Apply Later Job ID 734522BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
- Maintains support for Automation systems including Telecom Systems (DECT/PBX), Architectural lighting systems, Security Systems (CCTV/Access Controlled Doors/MOB Systems) Satellite Communication systems and UHF system
- Conducts SQS Architectural lighting walks
- Maintains SQS Architectural lighting standards
- Manage vendors, onboard teams, and installation technicians to see that our standards are maintained during installation or repair of system components in area of responsibility
- Provide support as needed to any new or existing systems
- Provide technical support to Entertainment, Disney Cruise Line (DCL) Telecom, DCL Technology, Safety, Security and Environmental Policy and Compliance
- Assist with departmental budgets for area of responsibilities
- Oversee and monitor AIMS for the fleet
- Maintain shore-based library of technical information about each vessel in the fleet
- Assist and keep Manager of Electrical Technical Operations and Manager of Electrical Technical Planning informed of ongoing and planned matters
- Establish and participate in Security Technical meetings
- Assist with projects and other duties as directed by Manager of Electrical Technical Operations
- Responsible for upholding the general Safety Management System (SMS) responsibilities specified in SMS, within areas under their control
- Minimum 2 years maritime experience
- Managerial experience working with vendors/contractors
- Knowledge in this specific field
- Cruise industry experience
Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent Electrical Technical Certificate of Completion
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.