Business ArchitectApply NowApply Later Job ID 7119031620220522 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 27, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
"We make magic." That's our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you will help inspire that magic by allowing our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Business Architect – Integration Finance Transformation will be a part of the Core Systems and Platforms team within the Enterprise Technology organization. This key member of our team will be part of a data transformation journey to facilitate the transition from an on premise instance of SAP ECC to Hana S4. The role will be responsible for the quality of delivery, key business architecture design, and requirements gathering for migration of existing integrations from our existing on premise implantation to a net new instance of Hana S4. The role will be a key technology point of contact and will be critical to enable successful business outcomes for TWDC moving forward.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a team responsible for planning, designing and supporting the migration of over 1500 data interface from ECC to a target state architecture leveraging SAP’s Integration Suite, API Business Hub and Event Mesh platforms.
- Overall responsability for requirements definition for for target state delivery architecture to enable migration of 1500+ data integrations
- Partner and advise business and peer technical teams across TWDC on roadmaps and technical capabilities of the SAP Integration Suite, API Business Hub and Event Mesh
- Maintain requirements and target delivery state documentation for solution architecture as well as dispositioned interfaces
- Program and Technical Project Management – establishes and manages project plans, timelines and budgets.
- Drive for on-time delivery of all aspects of business architecture for Data Integration. Consistently evaluate and improve the project plan, course correct for incoming/new prioritization and dependencies.
- Oversees the requirements process; ensures traceability of high-level requirements throughout the program. Participates in data analysis activities as needed.
- Leads or participates in the assessment of potential new opportunities, analyzing scope at a high-level and work with Business, Technology or Functional managers to agree on project approach, business cases, risk assessments, funding requirements, and resource/capability needs.
- Ensures effective, proactive and open communications, horizontally and vertically, in order to achieve transparency and clarity of program goals, progress and issues.
- Supports and actively works to create a healthy work team environment- bringing a measured response along with transparency and discipline to active discussions and communications.
- Ensure the technical currencty of the target state platform is kept up to date and considered as part of overall roadmap and planning
- Partner with internal and external product teams to align design and ensure key capabilities of the Data Integration Platform
- 4+ Years in Technical Business Architecture large/enterprise software companies including financial, technical and business stakeholder executive facilitation
- Proven experience in managing complex technical projects (complex in terms of the number of stakeholders, application and implementation are simple)
- 3+ Years in SAP Modern Data integration tools and practices include Integration Suite, API Business Hub and Event Mesh
- 3+ Years in big data platform, Messaging Platforms, MDM, Cloud and microservices architecture
- Strong background in managing complex interdependent data workflows to enable Master Data Management and Data Qualityƒs
- Strong understanding of data governance and data messaging platforms including Cloud
- Minimum of 3 years enterprise experience with data pipelines, integration, data sharing and data quality
- Functional knowledge of modern data integration and sharging techniques
- Golden records / Master data management platforms such as Informatica MDM / DQ
- Unstructured data integration (batch, micro-batches, real-time data streaming) across Messaging, RDMSs, NoSQL (MongoDB, Hbase)
- Experienced in “Data” project managements using Agile, Iterative and/or Waterfall SDLC Methodologies
- Experienced in extracting and documenting data and analytic requirements, working across all levels of users from senior executives to analysts
- Creation, maintaince and presentation of complicated interdependent solution architecture and detailed technical design documentation
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with strong writing and speaking skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage large programs with multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Strong program/project financial management skills including forecasting
- Experience with resource allocation tracking across program/projects
- Proven experience in managing complex technical projects with complexity across stakeholders, mutli-functional teams, requirements, and implementations.
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly, and be well organized
- At least 3 years of hands-on business analysis in large scale and complex integration environments.
Required Education :
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Program/Portfolio Management
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.