Already applied?View Dashboard
Business Integration Project Manager (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 615774BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 30, 2018
Job Summary:Business Integration Project Manager (IA)
- Work with clients and key stakeholders to assess work thoroughly, identifying scope, developing project plans, and executing against those plans.
- Project manage all aspects of work, especially work evaluation and change management efforts.
- Develop and present insightful analysis utilizing business analytics and data to develop points of view.
- Manage project team members and stakeholders, building relationships and providing updates.
- Partner with HR leaders and finance to identify potential savings and how to achieve them.
- Minimum 2 years of significant responsibilities in project management with proven ability to develop, utilize, and execute project plans
- Experience managing complex projects across business units and countries
- Strong attention to detail and process mapping and evaluation with a minimum 2 years of experience with business process analysis with proven ability to negotiate complex ideas into achievable results
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of a strong business case
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, and ability to identify and utilize metrics tied to project value
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle
- Synthesizing data and processes into recommendations and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Solid knowledge of tools, processes and resources needed to support integrated global innovation initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to assess the interdependencies of work processes very quickly
- Adaptable, flexible, well organized, and creative
- Working knowledge of headcount, FYP and AOP processes
- Excellent interpersonal, influence and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Track record of successful partnerships with leaders at all levels
- Gather, catalogue, organize, assess, write, and maintain content for the applicable knowledge portfolios which make up the GHRO knowledge base
- Adhere to style guides ats to disseminate information and knowledge to employees and cast members
- Advanced experience with SAP HR – OM, COMP, ELE, SEC
- Advance experience with project management software
- Bachelor’s Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.