CE Martech Campaign Delivery Internship, Fall 2020 - Orlando, FL
Celebration, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 738609BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 24, 2020
Job Summary:We Are…
The Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) team is focused on delivering powerful customer experiences across engagement touch points, by leveraging data and tools to bring marketing to life. The CEP team is part of the Global Marketing & Sales organization within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts (WDPR), and plays a vital role in campaign activation. The Campaign Delivery team leads consumer data selection for 1:1 marketing campaigns and managements deployment of campaigns via offline and digital channels. We accomplish these capabilities with partnerships internally within Disney as well with external vendors and software/data suppliers.
Responsibilities:A Day in the Life
Members of this team should be driven by excellence and have a passion for data and messaging technology. Responsible for using mix of technologies and methodologies, to develop and configure highly customized audiences for sophisticated 1:1 messaging campaigns. Must also have a passion for deploying and configuring campaigns, learning new technologies as needed, and automation.
Basic Qualifications:What You Bring to the Role:
- Strong strategic problem solving and analytical skills, with a focus on continuous improvement
- A curious nature and passion for understanding the ‘what’ & ‘why’
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with HTML development for the purpose of configuring messaging deliveries
- Experience with writing technical documentation (data models, process flow diagrams, technical specifications/requirements) Visio and Confluence
- Ability to effectively translate data points into findings
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience working with large scale data warehouses/data marts Teradata – Big Data
- Familiarity with Disney Parks and Resorts Products and services
- Exposure to Enterprise level campaign tools like Adobe Campaign
- Exposure to CRM brand marketing concepts
- Experience with the travel industry and/or consumer data
- Preferred Experience with Tableau
- Junior or higher working towards (or recently graduated with) a degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Marketing or other related quantitative field.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At the time of application, Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June 2020 through January 2021.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
- Housing: A limited number of housing is available for Florida based participants. Interns are able to sign up for housing once they have accepted an internship offer.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Parks, Experiences and Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.