Paid Search Manager IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 10003016 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Aug. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
As a Paid Search Manager II for Disney Parks, Experiences & Products (DPEP), you will lead strategy development, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting for some of the most recognizable brands in the world. The objective of this position is to develop search engine marketing and other content discovery channel initiatives to meet business goals. This role is an expert in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads while also having a solid working knowledge of YouTube. You will report to the Customer Engagement Manager III – Paid Search.
- Develop and manage the multi-campaign strategy for a DPEP property for several search and content discovery channels
- Perform daily management of multiple large-scale Paid Search and Auction Media campaigns which include launches, budget management, bid management, tracking and reporting, and beta program testing
- Lead testing and innovation efforts across our team
- Develop presentations and showcase results and important insights to executives and other company partners
- Manage the daily tracking process to ensure spending and performance levels are pacing to meet expectations
- Manage projects based on urgency and importance
- Develop and distribute detailed reports that summarize the performance of your assigned accounts
- Work with the team to establish processes to improve performance for our partners
- Stay current on the Search & Programmatic Media industry and propose and implement new ideas to enhance campaign tactics
- 5+ years managing search engine marketing for a high volume consumer website
- Excellent working knowledge of Paid Search marketing
- Data analysis experience and ability to translate results into actionable insights
- Knowledge in the following interfaces and tools: Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads, Microsoft Ads Editor, Adobe Analytics
- You have strong communicative abilities and experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience using third-party bid management tools such as Google SA360, Adobe Ad Cloud, or Skai
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.