Club Strategy & Integration MgrApply NowApply Later Job ID 791181BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
You will report to the Manager-DVC Club Strategy & Development.
- Develop OI generation opportunities with a focus on developing new initiatives, and successfully integrating these initiatives into the existing organization
- Assess the market environment, identify gaps/opportunities, build the business case, construct financial models, develop pricing, and ensure operational feasibility of new growth opportunities
- Recommend strategic initiatives for senior executive approval including prioritization of opportunities and investments
- Create synergy and efficiency efforts across the organization, partnering with teams such as Finance, Revenue Management, Pricing, Marketing, Member Services, Sales and Legal
- Provide key inputs to the short-term forecast, annual plan and long-term plan
- Dive deep to solve problems yet still see the forest for the trees
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional work experience in data science, finance, revenue management, industrial engineering, or consumer insight
- Exceptional financial acumen, experience interpreting demand data, and in-depth knowledge of the qualitative and quantitative Consumer Insight process
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and simplify large amounts of unstructured data, balance multiple competing priorities, and develop high-level points of view on new business initiatives
- Superior interpersonal / partnership skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Sense of urgency to move projects forward
- A passion for the Disney product
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Able to think outside the box - provide ideas on how to do things differently
- Fearless - you're the person that can tackle any task
- Flexible - seamlessly pivot from one priority to the next
- Resilient - up for the challenge of continuous improvement
- Curious - desire to learn about different parts of the business, including outside of DVC
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.