Compliance Manager-Disney Vacation ClubApply NowApply Later Job ID 774230BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 15, 2021
- Manage a team of Compliance Specialists -Perform compliance review of new marketing projects in the conceptual stage and review of major programs that impact multiple departments.
- Lead the Compliance Specialist team in review of major projects and coordinate research projects to update compliance guidelines.
- Consult with Marketing Strategy Managers on a frequent basis to ensure partnership and agreement.
- Work with the Senior Manager of Compliance to help update strategy and processes and organize implementation.
- 7 or more years of experience in compliance related roles
- Ability to manage a team, mentor team members
- Ability to explain complex subject matter
- Conflict resolution skills, with an emphasis on forming and maintaining positive, constructive working relationships with internal clients
- Legal research experience and familiarity with legal research applications, such as Westlaw, other applications such as the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience in a real estate timeshare related organization
- Experience leading others in compliance or paralegal type roles
- Lead major research projects
- 4 year Degree in legal studies, public administration or other applicable field of study. An advanced degree may be substituted for a portion of the required experience.
- Paralegal, CECP or CIPP certification helpful
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.