Consumer Channel Director, Latin AmericaApply NowApply Later Job ID 800500BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 09, 2021
The team achieves this goal by developing business and communication strategies and partnering with cross-discipline teams to create communication plans that drive consumer behavior. The team serves as a stakeholder in new business development; transforming consumer expectations of the brand into executable products that position Disney throughout Latin America as top travel destinations and leisure experiences. The team also oversees the management of the plans to ensure each campaign or program is maximized to drive business results.
Responsibilities:The Consumer Channel Director will lead the team responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing communication programs and brand initiatives to build awareness, enhance the brand and drive incremental visitation from key markets in Latin America. In addition to providing a clear vision and motivating the team, this individual will also oversee the process of identifying opportunities to grow revenue. Responsibilities will also entail leading multi-discipline team members in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and acting as a liaison with cross-functional partners in the development of growth opportunities.
- Experience in strategic planning, project management, marketing communications and leadership roles
- Minimum 7 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of the Latin America market
- Demonstrated leadership with direct reports and cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining cross function relationships
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data analyses and draw marketing implications from research and consumer insight
- Strong presentation and influence skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Consumer Package Goods Brand Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Business/Program Manager
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent
- MBA or Equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.