Consumer Insight Research Systems ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 781549BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 13, 2021
You will lead data collection and management efforts, as well as help set strategic direction for data collection/internet-based research tools for Consumer Insight. Your leadership will also help implement creative solutions for quality data collection.
You will report to the Sr. Manager of Consumer Insight.
- Lead and skillfully develop a team of direct and indirect reports
- Manage technical aspects related to data collection including resource management, vendor procurement and management, fielding execution, data management and end-user support
- Oversee and guide new process/methodology implementation
- Partner with internal research teams and vendors to ensure successful project execution
- Establish / maintain quality control processes and data processing activities across projects / teams
- Manage sample acquisition to include identifying new sample sources
- Develop reporting metrics to track usage and monitor performance of survey tools; make recommendations based on interpretation of this data
- Foster relationships with our partners, building influence
- Communicate across all levels of management
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a related field, 5+ years at a market research firm
- Working knowledge of research process and procedures gained from working at a market research firm
- Sort through complex business issues and work to a solution
- Solutions-focused individual willing to challenge established thinking and practices
- Comfortable adapting to change and works effectively with ambiguity
- Experience working with team members in a high-throughput, process-oriented, client-servicing environment with firm timelines
- Proficiency in clear and compelling writing
- Project management experience
- Acclimate to changing priorities
- Knowledge and use of statistical software such as SPSS or SAS
- Diagnostic and issue resolution skills
- Experience working with project management software such as Workfront
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.