Consumer Insight Senior PlannerApply NowApply Later Job ID 781547BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 13, 2021
You will manage vendor relationships, invoicing, and assist with resource management for Data Services.
- Help manage technical aspects related to data collection including resource management, vendor procurement and management, fielding execution, data management and end-user support
- Identify and engage diverse suppliers
- Develop and maintain scorecards
- Help with new process/methodology implementation
- Partner with internal research teams and vendors to ensure successful project execution
- Foster relationships with our partners, building influence
- Communicate across all levels of management
- 5+ years relevant experience in a related field
- Sort through complex business issues and work to a solution
- Comfortable adapting to change and works within areas of uncertainty
- Experience working with team members in a high-throughput, process-oriented, client-servicing environment with firm timelines
- Proficiency in clear/compelling writing
- Project management experience
- Work together with multiple areas
- Acclimate to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of research procedures acquired from working at a market research firm/department
- Knowledge and use of statistical software such as SPSS or SAS
- Diagnostic and issue resolution skills
- Experience working with project management software such as Workfront
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.