Creative DirectorApply NowApply Later Job ID 870367BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 25, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
You will report to Director of Creative.
- Direct the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the creative and strategic goals and brand of the agency.
- Oversee strategy development in collaboration with the planning team.
- Study the creative marketplace, assessing where the agency's work stands against competitors, and our clients' competitors creative work.
- Help develop agency plans and programs by evaluating and moving projects forward while developing the creative team.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the department.
- Stay on top of industry, creative and managerial trends so that the department is prepared to win in a competitive marketplace.
- Guide the work of all direct reports, giving them feedback and leading the generation of stellar ideas.
- Prepare team members for presentations and engaging with clients (where applicable).
- Experience presenting to all levels for creative presentations and be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint and Keynote).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Experience working within quick timelines and deadlines.
- Eye for design, typography and photography with an emphasis on details.
- attack both the big projects and smaller ones with equal enthusiasm.
- Be a positive force – keeping teams motivated to make a difference.
- High-level creative/strategic thinking skills with experience in brainstorming and implementing marketing, social media and event programs.
- Instill inspiration among group.
- Experience across multiple marketing channels.
- Expertise with client needs and how it applies to marketing strategy, goals and creative deliverables.
- Articulation of a creative philosophy and the ability to share that philosophy throughout the organization.
- Outstanding concept ideation and award–winning creative.
- Excellent writing /copy writing skills (CW) or design skills (AD).
- Extremely efficient and planful.
- Managerial ability and team leadership.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company history–including films, animation, television and theme parks.
- 10+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Innovation, trend, promotional, experiential, and social media experiences.
- An associates (2 year) degree in advertising, art, graphic art or design.
- A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad school.
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.