Credit SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 959342BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Conduct due diligence of companies for new credit requests, sales orders, and company policy-mandated reviews.
- Perform internet research and analyze financial statements in support of credit reviews
- Prepare and communicate credit recommendations and pull reports from service providers
- Responsible for data integrity of CRM systems and Front Of House Media Traffic systems including Master Customer Setup synchronization, data analysis, data integration, and data error troubleshooting.
- Manage expectations and maintain clear communication with internal and external stakeholders in a high email volume environment
- Acting as a liaison between our internal support teams and our media sales teams to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Responsible for special projects relating to master data and system updates.
- 2 or 4-year degree; any field
- 1 – 2 years experience in related role or related school coursework
- MS Outlook and Excel
- 4 year degree; business related field
- Advance Excel, ERP Experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.