Cruise Sales and Service Manager, Disney Cruise LineApply NowApply Later Job ID 975847BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted May 12, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
As a Cruise Sales and Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing a diverse team of Cast Members and ensuring pre-determined performance expectations are met or exceeded. Provide Cast Members with ongoing support, feedback, coaching and development. You must be able to leverage available resources and maintain significant knowledge of policies and multiple systems. The Cruise Sales and Service Manager oversees decision making, performing time-sensitive actions and communicating key information to multiple business partners daily. You will manage diverse responsibilities with the ability to shift priorities. In addition, you will complete a multitude of tasks in a rapidly, ever changing contact center environment. The Cruise Sales and Service Manager role researches and analyzes key metrics to understand trends to help maximize business efficiencies and results.
You will report to Manager - Sales and Service Operations.
- Monitor Cast Members' ongoing performance, identify performance gaps, determine appropriate solutions, and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Research and analyze key metrics to understand trends to help maximize business efficiencies and results.
- Maintain significant knowledge of all product offerings and policies and take monthly required calls.
- Provide clear, concise and consistent communication on the business' direction and act as an advocate to champion change.
- Use critical thinking skills to make strategic decisions, perform time-sensitive actions and partner with key support areas to ensure the Cast, Guest and Business are considered in all decisions made.
- Achieve results in a metric-driven environment ensuring pre-determined performance expectations are met or exceeded.
- Maintain a Cast focus to hire, lead, develop, engage, motivate and recognize a diverse team of Cast Members.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members, partners and support teams.
- Manage diverse responsibilities within all communities with the ability to shift priorities.
- Act as a Manager on Duty and complete a multitude of tasks in a rapidly, ever changing environment.
- Leverage multiple software applications to effectively research, support and manage a team.
- Protect Guest security by handling sensitive Guest information with the highest level of integrity.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the Guest and Cast experiences.
- Adapt to leadership direction and feedback.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Cast Members, including monitoring performance, analyzing gaps and identifying solutions.
- Research and analyze key metrics to maximize business efficiencies.
- Learn and retain a significant level of knowledge of Disney Cruise Line products and policies.
- Communicate key information to Cast Members at all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Process-centric thinking, strong organizational skills, time management skills, attention to detail, and process improvement opportunities.
- Self-starter who takes independent action to hold self and Cast accountable in a metric-driven environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing contact center environment and maintain a professional composure and demonstrate good judgement while handling many tasks and difficult situations.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Recognize and escalate situations appropriately.
- Manage, lead and build a large team of diverse Cast Members.
- Partner, influence and relationship-building skills.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Computer proficiency and ability to work in multiple software applications.
- Flexibility with work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays.
Required EducationHigh School degree or equivalent.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.