Explore more roles by using our guided searches:SHIPBOARD » ISLAND » SHORESIDE »
Cruise Vacation Agent, Disney Cruise Line (Celebration, FL)- Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1102270BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted May 13, 2023
Join the team with Disney Cruise Line by becoming a Cruise Vacation Agent!
Cruise Vacation Agents create magic for our Guests before they arrive for their Disney Cruise Line vacation. We assist Guests with crafting a personalized vacation experience by handling cruise planning, using sales techniques, and deploying Guest service skills in a large-volume inbound call center.
As a Cruise Vacation Agent, you will attend a paid required training class (split between both on site and virtual) where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. This is a Full-Time position which requires full availability during the Disney Cruise Line Contact Center hours of operation.
This position is located in Celebration, FL where you will be working on-site and from home; based on operational needs. Required when working from home is a functional private workspace with high-speed internet.
The starting pay rate for this position is $17.85/hour.
- We sell and confirm Cruise reservations by providing comprehensive information about the Disney Cruises
- We engage with the Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, providing directions and sharing other information
- We assist the Guest with creating and modifying reservations, handling their accounts, and providing Guest Service
- Develop relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests and Cast as well as help find solutions when challenges arise
- Meet required departmental metric expectations as well as maintaining efficiency goals
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including working additional hours, weekends and holidays
- Sales and service experience in a guest-centric environment
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Operate a computer within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Ability to speak Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Prior Disney, travel industry, cruise industry or related field
- Sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Previous experience within call center environment
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, cruise, dcl,
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.