Cruise Vacation Agent, Disney Cruise Line (Celebration, FL)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 885426BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Dec. 03, 2021
Disney’s Cruise Vacation Agents will attend a paid mandatory training class (currently offered remote from home) where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. Candidates are required to be fully available beginning January 30, 2022 through March 4, 2022.
After 6 months employment, DCL Cruise Vacation Agents may have an opportunity to work from home as determined by leadership and based upon operational need and performance
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.75/hour
- Book and confirm Cruise reservations by providing comprehensive information about the Disney Cruises
- Create, modify, and cancel reservations
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making through the sales quote, booking, and planning processes
- Assist Guest with managing their accounts, and providing appropriate solutions to concerns
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- Maintain expected productivity including inbound reservations
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Build and maintain relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests & Cast
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Proactively engage with Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for Disney Cruise Line products and services
- Sales & service experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Grammar Fluency and professional email etiquette
- Prior Disney, travel industry, cruise industry or related field
- Strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Previous experience within call center environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, cruise, dcl,
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.