Already applied?View Dashboard
Customer Engagement III - Budget ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711437BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 11/07/2019
- Develop process and approach to manage Consumer Products/Publishing budgets within Customer Engagement
- Consolidate updates across all LOBs for Finance and CE leadership
- Manage annual planning calendar ensuring key Finance deliverables are met by deadline
- Streamline department approach for Long-Term Planning (LTP) and Annual Operation Planning (AOP)
- Partner with Platform Development team to leverage technology solutions to automate processes and create efficiencies
- Recent experience in Disney Finance, including current knowledge of TWDC policy and practices
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex financial updates into simplified updates and leadership presentations
- Experience leading teams in a support or COE environment
- Ability to build relationships at all organizational levels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with multiple cross-functional teams
- Presentation skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Experience implementing technology/systems solutions to enhance or create efficiencies in budgeting or finance process
- BA or BS in Finance or related field
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.