Search Engine Optimization Technical Manager
Celebration, FL - USApply NowApply Later
Job ID 765469BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 15, 2020
Job Summary:As a CE Manager II, SEO, for Disney Parks, Resorts, Experiences and Products, you will manage the SEO/Search Engine Optimization/Natural Search strategy and analysis for some of the most recognizable brands in the world. The objective of this position is to develop SEO programs to meet the goals of marketing and technology partners. You will be an expert in technical SEO strategy and develop web development inputs to ensure website architecture and technology are deployed to maximize search engine rankings. You will report to the Customer Engagement Manager III –SEO.
- Develop the SEO strategy for assigned DPEP businesses and their websites
- Ensure the SEO success of all websites within assigned scope, including performance management of websites overseen by teammates under management
- Perform daily SEO health checks for websites to identify and quickly correct issues with the appearance of search results, visibility of our web pages, and click-through experience
- Deploy expert knowledge of search engine optimization to guide traffic and conversion results from proposed strategies and can obtain valuable insight for communication to important marketing partners
- Evaluate code issues affecting searching engine rankings and work with engineers on solutions
- Develop presentations and present results and insights to executives and other important partners
- Develop inputs for partners to ensure new website content, architecture and technology are search engine-friendly
- Lead testing and new idea efforts for assigned websites
- Demonstrate data analytics skills by leading the execution, analysis and presentation of testing programs with the ability to obtain conclusions and next steps from results
- Use team task management system to manage assignments based on urgency and importance
- Work with Customer Engagement planning, digital product, web development and technology teams
- Maintain the distribution of detailed reports that summarize the natural search performance of assigned websites
- Work with management and team members to establish processes to further improve efficiency for important partners
- Provide management, mentorship, and training for team members
- Must have experience with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics
- Work well with teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- Measurable success in optimization
- Manage to due dates and prioritize to do so, while communicating project status with partners
- A hands-on operator who is also a leader
- A willingness to go outside of job responsibility to ensure team success
- Five (5) or more years’ experience managing search engine optimization
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in detailed, technical SEO analysis
- Three (3) or more years’ experience analyzing data, finding insights and presenting findings to all partners
- Four year degree in Marketing, Information Sciences, Statistics, Business Analytics, or Management Information Systems or Computer Science but work experience is prioritized.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.