Customer Engagement Manager-MessagingApply NowApply Later Job ID 913273BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
- Work with many partners from other departments, including Marketing Strategy, Creative, Activation, and outside vendors to develop Customer Engagement tactics across all channels.
- Manage message (asset) distribution throughout the consumer journey.
- Manage execution (asset delivery, testing, proofing, and deployment) for email, push and direct mail tactics.
- Manage quarterly maintenance calendar
- Help create content calendars, asset trackers, message plans and activation instructions for all channels.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to enhance channel support.
You Will Have:
- 2+ years of experience in digital, social or email marketing experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Media, Integrated Communications, or CRM/Direct Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of paid media concepts and their application to achieve results.
- Experience creating email strategy and facilitating the email process for deployment.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint (or Keynote), Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables) and Microsoft Word.
- Experience in Smartsheets and Workfront
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.