Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Customer Engagement Platform Campaign Delivery Internship, Spring 2022Apply NowApply Later Job ID 867023BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
The Campaign Delivery team leads consumer data selection for 1:1 marketing campaigns and manages deployment of direct channel tactics. We accomplish these capabilities with partnerships internally within Disney as well with vendors and software/data suppliers.
Responsibilities:A Day in the Life:
- Work with Customer Engagement Planning and Message Activation to determine scope, and priority for messaging efforts
- Build marketing campaigns end-to-end from data selection, to HTML development, data validation, proofing and campaign deployment using Agile methodology
- Ongoing enhancement and solutions improvement
- Sustain ongoing Marketing Campaigns
- Communicate technical options/limitations to partners in an understandable way
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- Direct experience with marketing campaign list selection processes and direct channel campaign deployment
- Direct experience with SQL and equivalent data tools
- An understanding of relational database methodology, structures and querying
- Experience with email delivery platforms such as Adobe Campaign Manager
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- You’ll be a senior or graduate level student or a recent graduate (within 6 months of your graduation date) pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or Digital Marketing.
Additional Information:This internship will be working remotely but priority will be given to local candidates as it is expected there may be opportunities to work within the office during your internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be compliant with The Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- Must provide full work availability
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2022-June 2022
- We provide housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities, for more information click here.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.