Already applied?View Dashboard
Customer Engagement Platform Manager III - Campaign DeliveryApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708611BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 10/17/2019
- Solid understanding of campaign delivery technologies. Problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills. Process and systems-thinking and leadership. Exploration mentality and willing to be a leader in learning new spaces.
- Role breakout:
- 20% - 1:1 Messaging Configuration & Sustainment. Building campaigns end-to-end from data selection, to HTML development, data validation, testing and campaign deployment
- 10% - Ongoing analysis of campaign reach, engagement, performance reports, and technical performance for optimization opportunities
- 35% - Partnering with CE resources for campaign strategy and enhancement input.
- 10% Learning and exploring new campaign delivery systems/techniques like SMS messaging
- 25% Leading and developing cast and non-employees
- 1:1 Messaging Configuration & Sustainment
- Work with CE Planning and Message Activation to determine scope, and priority for messaging efforts
- Create technical specifications
- Design, build, and test messaging workflows
- Evaluate gaps and include appropriate partners where needed
- Execute messaging efforts as needed and prioritized
- Partner with data and platform analysis teams, as needed, for impact analysis, new capability needs, and testing support
- Enhance and optimize solutions ongoing, as needed
- Sustain ongoing Campaigns as needed
- Assemble HTML based communications
- Triage campaign issues ongoing
- Campaign Automation Reference Data
- Partner with the Data Applications team to ensure data for logic and decisioning is in a format consumable by the tools we use. Ensure all meet standards across CE / CEP teams, including Logic, Privacy, and Analytics
- Campaign Messaging Analysis
- Ongoing analysis of campaign reach, engagement, and performance reports for optimization opportunities
- Consult Data Analysis through delivery and sustainment of automated BI solutions, via UAT and subject matter expertise support
- Partner with CE teams in deck preparation and story-telling aspect of campaign analysis, particularly as it pertains to the data and logic within his/her workflows
- May lead cast, interns, non-employees or play a mentorship role with others on the team
- Works with partners to plan around impacts expected with the delivery of the project
- Provides updates as needed/outlined to executives about key updates and accomplishments
- Proactively develops processes that better enables their team
- 7-10 years of direct experience with campaign list selection processes and campaign deployment functions
- 7-10 years of direct experience with SQL and/or equivalent data tools
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical concepts and vice versa.
- Experience in software delivery, preferably a mix of vendor package and custom builds.
- Willingness to investigate, learn, and promote alternate agile delivery methods.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of complicated data environments.
- Hospitality/travel industry experience, or at a minimum customer-facing industries.
- Experience with large organizations and/or broad role responsibilities.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire, and coach a team of direct reports at varying levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Mathematics or related data-centric field
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.