Customer Engagement Platform Manager-Marketing Compliance Project HireApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715331BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States; Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 13, 2020
- Engaging Privacy Legal/CIM for scenario/project-specific guidance and recommended course of action to ensure compliance readiness with existing, recently-enacted and emerging privacy regulations & policies such as GDPR, CCPA, ITP, etc…
- Working with DPEP teams and partners to assist with understanding and implementation of existing policies within Marketing programs and tactics
- Reviewing marketing campaign tactics to ensure appropriate compliance with country-specific regulations
- Documenting and providing training on guidelines, processes and procedures to ensure DPEP remains compliant with established policies
- Understanding of privacy & compliance role within Marketing processes, preferably within CRM and Digital
- Solid understanding of Can Spam, CASL and GDPR legislation
- 2+ years in a similar or related role such as campaign manager or business policy/process role
- 2+ years experience writing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Works well under pressure & comfortable dealing w/ leadership
- Strategic thinker -- process oriented
- Proficiency using SQL to aid in the data analysis/guest research, highly preferred
Required EducationBachelor degree required
Preferred EducationIndustry certifications preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.