Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Customer Engagement Search Marketing (SEO) Intern-Spring 2022Apply NowApply Later Job ID 867036BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
Search is one of the fastest growing digital marketing industries with the rise of mobile devices, AI, voice search and search driven marketing. You will assist in strategy research, development, as well campaign execution, optimization, reporting and analysis. You will participate in developing content research and user search insights to guide the website creative content. You will get the opportunity to get certified in major marketing platforms and trained to use the latest tactics.
Responsibilities:A Day in the Life...
- Earn certifications across top industry platforms such as Google AdWords, etc.
- Work on projects across various Walt Disney lines of business
- Learn about and assist with App Store SEO (ASO) and other types of search optimization
- Conduct keyword research to provide strategic insights
- Conduct analysis and provide optimization recommendations around UX, page speed, SEO, content and more
- Discover how to identify and troubleshoot technical site errors impacting SEO
- Participate in team meetings, training and brainstorming sessions
- Determine an area of opportunity within our team and champion a long-term project to create a new tool, procedure, resource, etc. to aid the team
- Prepare search trends presentations and documentation alongside team
Basic Qualifications:You Have...
- Experience in marketing, analytical or technological fields
- You have a passion for data, user behavior and digital marketing
- Data and statistical analysis coursework, or experience, with the ability to extract interesting items to help tell a story
- Capable of working with cross-functional teams including members at all levels
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience or studies in data or business management
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- You’ll be a senior or graduate level student or a recent graduate (within 6 months of your graduation date) pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Content, Communications, Digital Media, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics or other relevant area.
Additional Information:This internship will be working remotely but priority will be given to local candidates as it is expected there may be opportunities to work within the office during your internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be compliant with The Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- Must provide full work availability
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2022-June 2022
- We provide housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities, for more information click here.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.