Customer Experience Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 7123905020220605 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Nov. 04, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Disney has long been known for the quality of our Guest Experience, including world-class service. Where a “Consumer” represents our at home audience, and a “Guest” is immersed in our products and experiences, we are making the distinction of the “Customer Experience” to focus even more on all the interactions, rules, and requirements involved to consider, plan, purchase, reserve, and manage the elements of a WDW vacation.
Today, it is increasingly important for us to help Customers understand WDW, make confident choices, navigate our unique planning requirements and business rules, and for us to provide quality service when and how they expect. Other companies both inside and outside our industry continue to chase Customer Experience improvement, and we should continue to extend our Guest Experience excellence as a leader in Customer Experience.
As we are advancing our Customer Experience, we are also advancing the ways in which we yield our products. In order to ensure the roadmaps for these critical advancements occur in manner that our business rules are Customer centric, we have recently created a new position Director, WDW Yield and Customer Experience Strategy reporting to the Vice President Revenue Planning and Optimization with a dual report to the Vice President, Customer Experience.
As the Customer Experience Strategy Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager Customer Experience Strategy, you will be in charge of building the strategic roadmap leading to an enhanced Customer Experience.
- Demonstrate deep expertise and constantly monitor the pulse of the customer experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of and curiosity for WDW channels (website, app, call center, Trade, etc.)
- Build and optimize the Customer Experience roadmap, and ensure proactive scheduling of key deliverables, milestones and deliverable tasks
- Balance a bias-for-action with thoughtful planning to prioritize the delivery of impactful initiatives – from quick wins to longer term initiatives requiring more resources
- Work with partners to ensure proper tracking and measurement in order to deliver program recaps, benchmark efforts and define success metrics
- Five (5)+ years of experience in project management and/or product development.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
- Ability to challenge the status quo while still building strategic alliances/relationships within and outside the Disney organization
- Experience managing a large volume of complex work, prioritizing to ensure results are achieved
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive thinker with the ability to thrive in an often ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Strong visual presentation building (PPT/Keynote) and delivery skills with a focus on storytelling
- Knowledge of WDW channels is a plus
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent field
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.