Digital Analyst (Adobe Analytics or similar)
Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 788383BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May. 20, 2021
Job Summary:Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a part of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, and is a center of excellence leading strategy development and decision making through actionable data analytics, integration, and insights. Within CIMA, the Digital and Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in analytics to capture data, analyze, and optimize our digital and contact center channels, in order to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Digital Analyst supports the Walt Disney World My Disney Experience mobile app ecosystem. They generate and implement technical requirements for analytics, develop and maintain regular reports, conduct both planned and ad hoc analyses, and perform deep dives to tell the story of performance and deliver insights to a variety of audiences. They use their passion for analytics and digital technology to deliver insights that drive decision-making across the organization, including Technology, Product Development and Marketing Strategy and others. They collaborate across teams on best practices for digital app analytics implementation, analysis and communication. To succeed, the Digital Analyst will enjoy working with multiple partners, have a proactive approach, and use their ability to tell and support a story based on quantitative findings.
The team you will be joining is experienced, collaborative, and diverse in thought and background. This is a strong opportunity to improve your digital analytics skills while supporting a globally recognized brand while working with team members who are expert in the space and will take the time to teach and coach. In addition, The Walt Disney Company offers competitive benefits, structured mentorship programs, learning opportunities and internal groups for a variety of interests and backgrounds.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't think you meet every single requirement in this posting. In DTOA, we’re looking for great analytical talent, not just those who ticked 100% of the boxes.
- Act as a digital analytics subject matter expert within assigned space, representing aspects like data collection and use cases for solving business questions
- Collaborate with product, technology, implementation specialists, and analytics partners to determine data needs, and ensure the implementation and collection of that data
- Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance of the Walt Disney World mobile app ecosystem.
- Generate insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues.
- Work with implementation specialists to validate mobile app tracking.
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
- Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve engagement performance.
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth mobile app analysis.
- Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output.
- Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in an analytical field
- 2+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Mobile App Analysis
- Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking on mobile platforms
- Experience with push and in-app messaging analytics
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- 4+ years web analytics experience
- Travel industry and ecommerce experience
- Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses
- Knowledge of mobile app/web page construction and/or user experience design
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Experience with SQL, Hive, SAS and/or other programming languages
Required EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.