Digital AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10070200 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 27, 2023
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a part of Disney Experiences and is a center of excellence leading strategy development and decision making through actionable data analytics, integration, and insights. Within CIMA, the Digital and Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in analytics to capture data, analyze, and optimize our digital and contact center channels, in order to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
In your new role as Digital Analyst, you’ll be a key player in the deployment of new, leading edge digital features for Guests to Walt Disney World. You’ll use your passion for analytics and digital technology to deliver insights that drive decision-making for partners across the organization, including Marketing Strategy, Technology, Product Management, and Pricing. You will frequently collaborate across teams on best practices for digital analytics implementation and consolidation of performance into holistic stories. In order to succeed, you should be comfortable working with multiple partners, possess a proactive approach, and use your ability to create and support a story based on quantitative findings.
As the Digital Analyst, you support the exciting and world class Walt Disney World digital ecosystem, including websites and mobile applications. You generate and implement technical requirements for analytics, develop and maintain regular reports, conduct both planned and ad hoc analyses, and perform holistic deep dives to tell the story of performance and deliver insights to a variety of audiences.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t think you meet every single requirement in this posting. In DTOA, we’re looking for great analytical talent, not just those who tick 100% of the boxes.
What you will do:
• Act as digital analytics subject matter expert for a key business segment to ensure accurate data collection to solve challenging business questions
• Collaborate with business, technology, implementation specialists, and analytics partners to determine data needs, establish data collection requirements, and deploy and maintain accurate digital tracking
• Identify areas of opportunity for data improvement and follow-through to see them implemented
• Own and be responsible for project details for use as reference material across the team
• Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output on a regular cadence
• Design visually appealing, effective, and impactful reports for numerous audiences including views for executive leadership consumption
• Prepare analytical plans, including milestones, hypotheses, and data sources necessary to complete complex deep dive analysis
• Support a variety of partners across the organization with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analysis
• Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and communicate opportunities, optimization tactics, or issues
• Solidify the validity of findings using statistical concepts and be able to explain those concepts at a high level
• Independently seek out additional data and information to round out analyses and confirm assumptions
• Tell inclusive stories with data through insightful analysis and creation of data visualization to clearly communicate actionable insights to members across all levels of the Disney organization
What you will need:
• 3+ years of digital analytics experience across web and app
• Experience using either Adobe Analytics or an equivalent digital analytics tool
• Demonstrated ability defining digital analytics tracking requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of dissecting data and collection scenarios for segmentation and targeting use cases
• Independent time management
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Bachelor’s degree in analytical/quantitative field – e.g. statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, finance, engineering
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.