Digital Analytics & Testing Internship, Fall 2018 – Orlando, FLApply Now Apply Later Job ID 517896BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 02/21/2018
Testing & Optimization Internship, Fall 2018 – Orlando, FL
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Digital (WDP&R Digital) is the digital media arm of Parks and Resorts segment. Through our award-winning websites, we provide a digital portal to magical travel destinations such as the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, the Disneyland® Resort in California and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. At WDP&R Digital, we also have designed and created websites for Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Disney Vacation Club.
ResponsibilitiesDay in the Life:
Reporting to the Manager, Product Optimization, the Testing & Optimization Intern will support efforts to increase revenue and interactions on Parks and Resorts’ websites through A/B testing.
- Identify opportunities for optimization in copy, design, and user flows on Parks and Resorts’ websites. Integrate input from stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Design, Technology, and Executives) to define A/B tests
- Write business rules and acceptance criteria for A/B tests
- Provide quality assurance assistance as tests are developed and launched
- Create data segments and perform analysis of A/B test campaigns
- Deliver presentations of A/B test results to clearly communicate campaign results
- Ability to understand A/B testing principles and have a strong grasp of telling stories with data
- Ability to think quantitatively
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and project management abilities
- Strong work ethic and independent initiative
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the online marketing and eCommerce space
- Knowledge of statistical testing methodology and web analytics
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Adobe Target
- Junior, senior or higher obtaining (or recently graduated with) an undergraduate degree with course work related to the work described
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June 2018 through January 2019.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Housing: A limited number of housing is available for Florida based participants. Interns are able to sign up for housing once they have accepted an internship offer.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.