Digital Analytics ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627219BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Date posted Jan. 17, 2019
Job Summary:Consumer Insights, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA), part of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Global Marketing & Sales organization, informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data integration, objective data analytics, and actionable recommendations. Within CIMA, the Digital & Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in data analytics to capture data, perform analysis and optimize our websites and call centers to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
We are seeking a Digital Analytics Manager with a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. The person must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences. The position reports to the Manager, Digital Analytics and has up to three direct reports.
- Interpret and report on digital performance as part of a holistic business story, inclusive of observations, key insights, and recommendations
- Understand business objectives and lead deep dive analyses of product and feature launches
- Support business units, product managers and other partners through regular reporting as well as ad-hoc analysis
- Recommend optimization tactics based on analytical findings and drive action
- Oversee development and maintenance of digital reports
- Lead development of digital tracking strategies for website and mobile app enhancements
- Coordinate with implementation specialists to deploy and maintain accurate analytics tracking
- Leverage a combination of digital analytics and database tools to explore and analyze data
- Develop relationships with partner analytics teams to knowledge share and enable holistic storytelling
- Create compelling presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story
- Manage prioritization for direct reports and effectively adjust to changing business priorities
- Mentor direct reports and guide them through career development
- Proactively drive innovation in the digital analytics space
- 5+ years of analytical experience with 2+ years of digital analytics tool use such as Adobe or Google Analytics
- Experience defining website analytics tracking requirements
- Independent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making
- Strong understanding of segmentation
- Ability to excel as a team player in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to own projects from discovery through completion
- Ability to function in an environment of ambiguity
- Knowledge of fundamental relational database concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- 7+ years of analytical experience with 5+ years of digital analytical tool use such as Adobe or Google Analytics
- 1+ year experience in a leadership position
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with statistical analysis methods
- Experience working within agile project management frameworks
- Experience in the travel industry, preferably in eCommerce
- Experience in market research and consumer behavior analysis
Required EducationBachelor Degree in analytical/quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics, Finance, etc.)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master’s in a quantitative field
About Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.