Digital Creative DeveloperApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746370BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 10, 2020
The Digital Creative Developer will be provided design files and will be responsible for producing and delivering a variety of digital assets including targeted emails, regular and rich media banner placements, and campaign specific landing pages.
Development includes mobile and desktop, versioning for language and formatting across multiple platforms, devices and browsers with a focus on functionality, aesthetic and attention to detail.
This position requires collaboration with fellow developers, traffic managers, account leads, and creative teams, requiring a desire to create, iterate and improve.
- 2-3 years interactive design and development experience, with a primary focus on email and banner development
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate)
- HTML with specific focus toward inline styles for email and CSS3
- Complete process knowledge of email deployment
- Complete knowledge of banner media publication and display
- Complete knowledge of project specifications (file weight, cache, loop times etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign or similar digital CMS solutions
- Ability to explain technical aspects of projects to non-technical teams
- Ability to collaborate with creative team in solutions-based discussion
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Technology acumen related to digital media and digital content delivery
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to maintain a voluminous daily workload
- Desire to problem solve and bring new knowledge to the team
- Experience with routing and revision approval environments
- Experience with QA testing environments
- Associates Degree or higher in a related field
Additional Information:Keyword: YellowShoes
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.