Digital Design Intern, Yellow Shoes, FL, Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 522201BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 01/29/2018
Digital Design Internship, Digital Content Development
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
ResponsibilitiesMake an impact that truly matters by…
- Developing graphic content for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Conducting research and help developing content for social media platforms
- Monitor emerging social media content trends to drive recommendations
- Collaborate with a diverse group of internal partners, including the Strategy/Brand and PR teams
- Project Coordination and assisting with special projects as needed
Basic QualificationsShowcase your skills in….
- Graphic design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in motion graphics, animation and video editing skills
- Experience in video editing, animation and motion graphics skills
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Digital Marketing internship experience; or equivalent coursework
- Prior Participation in the Disney College Program
- Advertising agency experience
Preferred EducationJunior, Senior or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Art, Marketing/Communications, Public Relations or related major OR have graduated within 6 months
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationMaterials Required:
- **An electronic online portfolio is required as part of this application process. This portfolio must be included as a URL link listed on your resume, any other portfolio submissions will not be considered.**
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019.
Florida based position: Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.