Digital Sales ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 780358BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 27, 2021
- Oversee new digital ecosystem business development including, design, development and sales of integrated programs for B2B organizations, business associations, and B2C groups.
- Gather and use online market data and industry insights to support growth in product sales and client retention within the Disney Institute product ecosystem.
- Develop, cultivate relationships, and close agreements with LMS and other third-party platform hosts to gain access to their client and employee portfolios, and to achieve revenue growth.
- Use your B2B industry expertise and understanding of digital learning market to communicate the value of Disney Institute services to decision makers.
- Minimum 5 years experience in online product sales and client management with success in meeting performance targets
- Minimum 5 years experience working with digital learning and development trade groups and industry participants
- 10 years experience in a digital sales role, B2B sales or alliance role with success in meeting performance targets
- Portable contacts and relationships across the digital learning industry
- Understanding of the mechanics of the digital learning industry including platforms used and technical integration requirements
- Experience engaging third-party providers to understand and assess compatibility with product sales goals
- Experience assessing organizational, leadership and training needs and develop solutions/programs to address
- A passion for developing relationships at a senior/executive level, including Directors, VPs, and C-level Officers.
- Creative selling style, while maintaining consistency with Counselor Sales approach
- Negotiation skills that result in maximum revenue generation and legal/brand protection
- Knowledge to ensure that proper and accurate CRM records are kept, working with Word, Excel (can perform complex functions) , PowerPoint, and Outlook and MAC OS.
- Knowledge of Training & Development/Consulting Industry, Organization Development and Industrial Engineering knowledge
- Affiliations with organizations such as (ASTD, SHRM) to represent the Walt Disney Company and contribute to the HR/Training industry
- This role may require up to 50% travel.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Business Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Business Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.