Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney Institute Project Integration Internship - Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 563649BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted Jun. 11, 2018
Job Summary:We are…
Disney Institute, a recognized leader in providing transformational experiences for business professionals and organizations around the world. We are a global leader in customer service, leadership excellence and human capital engagement. We impact people and organizations by using Disney principles to build a bridge from insight to action. Participants from virtually every industry can think and act differently about their business or organization.
Responsibilities:Make an impact by...
- Helping to convey a data driven storyline to key stakeholders in order to drive future business decisions
- Preparing business discussion documents including data collection, evaluation and recommendations
- Supporting the evaluation, assessment and implementation of new business opportunities. This may include collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and gaps, compiling financial data, designing an SOP for implementation
- Problem solving by conducting discovery with key stakeholders, understand process flows, business practices, resource allocations
- Effectively managing projects to support the overall Disney Institute business
Basic Qualifications:What you bring to the role…
- Prior experience in business writing including experience in a professional environment, either in an established business, the military or for non-profit or school organizations
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Business acumen and attention to detail
- Creativity and innovation with a focus on problem solving and process improvements
- Critical thinking skills
- High level of initiative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform well both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Experience partnering and building relationships
- Expertise in problem solving, business writing and process work
- Communication and presentation skills
- Technical writing skills
- Project management skills
- Organizational skills
- Junior or senior or recent graduate pursuing a degree concentrated in Business, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Corporate communication or closely related field
- Pursuing a master’s degree concentrated in Business
Additional Information:Internship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR have graduated from college within the past six months OR be currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Business Productions LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.
Disney Business Productions LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.