Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney Institute Project Integration Internship, Summer/Fall 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 736929BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 21, 2020
Disney Institute, a recognized leader in providing transformational experiences for business professionals and organizations around the world. We are a global leader in customer service, leadership excellence and human capital engagement. We impact people and organizations by using Disney principles to build a bridge from insight to action. Participants from virtually every industry can think and act differently about their business or organization
Responsibilities:Make an impact by...
- Helping to convey a data driven storyline to key stakeholders in order to drive future business decisions
- Preparing business discussion documents including data collection, evaluation and recommendations
- Supporting the evaluation, assessment and implementation of new business opportunities. This may include collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and gaps, compiling financial data, designing an SOP for implementation
- Problem solving by conducting discovery with key stakeholders, understand process flows, business practices, resource allocations
- Effectively managing projects to support the overall Disney Institute business
Basic Qualifications:What you bring to the role…
- Prior experience in business writing including experience in a professional environment, either in an established business, the military or for non-profit or school organizations
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Business acumen and attention to detail
- Creativity and innovation with a focus on problem solving and process improvements
- Critical thinking skills
- High level of initiative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform well both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Experience partnering and building relationships
- Expertise in problem solving, business writing and process work
- Communication and presentation skills
- Technical writing skills
- Project management skills
- Organizational skills
- Junior or senior or recent graduate pursuing a degree concentrated in Business, Business Development, Strategic Planning, or Corporate communication or closely related field
- Current graduate level student pursuing a degree concentrated in Business
Additional Information:Internship Eligibility:
- At the time of application, must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Business Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Business Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.