Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney Signature Experiences, Operations Internship, Summer 2023Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10022353 Location Celebration, Florida, United States / Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 13, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Disney Signature Experiences Professional Internship, Operations, Summer 2023
Do you have a passion for learning and working in a dynamic environment? Do you want to be part of a world-class organization, learning new skills and applying your knowledge to real-world projects? Do you want to be part of incredible teams of diverse and talented professionals?
If this doesn't sound like your typical internship program, it's because it's not! This internship will provide unique opportunities to grow professionally in The Walt Disney Company. You will have access to a wide range of opportunities to perform and gain tangible experience within some of the fastest-growing businesses within the Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Division. Our goal is to provide a springboard for launching a successful career at The Walt Disney Company.
The Disney Signature Experiences (DSE) Intern Program is a 12-week immersive summer internship program supporting the DSE businesses (Disney Cruise Line, Disney Vacation Club, Adventures by Disney & National Geographic Expeditions). During the internship, from May to August 2023, participants will:
- Focus previous experiences on business operations-related work
- Work on a project that will impact the business
- Develop critical technical and leadership skills
- Receive continued mentorship from peers and senior leaders
- Upon completion of the internship, interns could be invited to participate in the full-time DSE Rotational Program in summer 2024.
Currently seeking undergraduate juniors heading into their senior year, Fall 2023
Based on your experiences, you could be placed in one of the following internships:
- Disney Cruise Line Shore-Side Operations
- Disney Cruise Line Operations Integration
- Disney Vacation Club Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Disney Vacation Club Member Experience
- Disney Vacation Club Labor & Planning
- Disney Vacation Club Training & Development
- National Geographic Expeditions Trip Development
- Adventures by Disney Trip Operations
- Adventure by Disney Client Operations
- Aulani Resort Operations
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic person. Please apply if you have the following:
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to both work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen organizational skills and attention to detail
- Problem-solving capability and strong interest in reading and interpreting data
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Successfully able to meet project deadlines promptly
- Project management experience or equivalent
- Resourceful when given new challenges
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, working towards a Bachelor's degree or related experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.