Financial Reporting AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 781964BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
- Project Management for segment wide and enterprise initiatives – (i.e. assessing business needs, partnering with various lines of business, communicating payment strategies and prioritizing competing projects)
- Process annual and periodic billing for Club Members
- Communicate financial transactions with Payment Services and Financial Systems teams
- Track and support the collections of outstanding high end accounts
- Perform billing adjustments and collection accounting transactions
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting on Club and Billing activity
- Facilitate explanation of billing variances
- Coordinate the implementation of new payment solutions
- At least 2 years of general finance or accounting experience
- At least 2 years of experience working with General Ledger, P & L statements, Payments and Invoicing
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or finance or operations
- Strong knowledge of payment processing industry, trends, and fraud controls
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and address last-minute requests in an effective manner
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of Cast, including Executive Leadership
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deliver concise written summaries
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce, DSCS or Lilo
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.