Fiscal Planning Analytics Team AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10020006 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Fiscal Planning & Analytics Analyst is responsible for assisting in developing key metrics, uncovering and driving vital insights, and delivering critical analysis about all Disney Publishing Worldwide business functions that will lead to data-informed decisions and guide business strategy. Through meticulous analysis of P&L business performance data to include measurements like retail analytics and SKU productivity, this role will work closely with senior leadership, department heads, and team members to use data to drive the success of the organization. This role will report to the Manager, Fiscal Planning and Analytics.
- Responsible for preparing and distributing account-specific weekly, category, seasonal, or franchise-based reporting for the publishing team.
- Maintain portfolio plan and provide analysis on key metrics.
- Prepare and assist presentations and read-outs to internal Sales and Marketing teams on overall performance, KPI's, and trend to forecasts and budgets.
- Maintain internal publishing sales account hierarchy.
- Utilize historical sales to provide planning team with initial sales forecast.
- Closely monitor and analyze account orders vs projected weekly sales estimates.
- Assist in reporting on digital initiatives like eBooks and audible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a financial role
- Experience with Retail Merchandising, Planning, and Buying
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of finance, forecasting, and budgeting preferred
- Familiarity with Tableau is preferred
- Previous experience in publishing preferred
This position is located in Kissimmee, FL
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
Learn more about Consumer Products, Games, and Publishing here: CPGP Overview
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Dev & Creative, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Dev & Creative is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.