Franchise Strategy CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 963718BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Coordinator, DPEP Franchise will implement the daily operations of the function, partnering across the team to support the franchise priorities. You will be an important member of the DPEP Franchise organization, is based in Central Florida, and reports to two Franchise Strategy Managers.
- Manage meetings (franchise councils and mobilization meetings) that involve a broad-range of executive partners across The Walt Disney Company, including scheduling, communicating agendas, and capturing and disseminating notes/main outcomes and timing
- Organize and participate in team brainstorms and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Support Managers in developing project plans, tools and strategies that inspire commercial opportunity across DPEP lines of business
- Be a main contact for presentations and recurring deliverables, such as Studio recap reports, cross-DPEP franchise strategies, and mobilization strategies
- Use team collaboration tools (Box, Slack, GoogleDocs) to manage record-keeping, communication, and efficiency
- Collaborate with Franchise LOB teams across DPEP to collect relevant information, such as inputs to the calendar tool, Studio recap reports, mobilization strategies, or other deliverables
- Manage ad hoc projects
- 2+ years of work experience in Marketing or Brand Management
- Must have: experience in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit who is dependable and has a desire to learn
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities with varying deadlines
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.