Global HR Operations AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 974110BR Location United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 09, 2022 Flex Type Remote
As a member of the GHRO Workforce team, this role will provide Global HR Operations Leadership with operational information & recommendations to identify potential coverage & service risks and improve performance results. The individual should thrive in a fast-pace, high-visibility environment where they will create and maintain consultative relationships with various Global HR Operations Leadership teams, delivering quality evaluations and recommendations to optimize daily operational strategy.
- Ability to develop, utilize, and execute project plans
- Proven ability to negotiate complex ideas into achievable results
- Strong attention to detail and process mapping and evaluation
- Synthesizing data and processes into recommendations and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Working knowledge of headcount, FYP and AOP processes
- Excellent interpersonal, influence and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Strong ability to identify inclusive processes and solutions
- Track record of successful partnerships with leaders at all levels
- Provide quick and responsible labor estimates for business changes
- Confidently present to leadership to help influence changes
- Create and update tools to help measure effectiveness of calls and transaction forecasting, workload requirements and staffing optimization.
- Support teammates by collaborating on calculations, analytics, and report designs.
- Recommend KPI for operation based on approved staffing levels and workload demands
- Proven knowledge of basic principles of Workforce Management
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated strong time-management and organizational skills, with the ability to perform under pressure, prioritize daily workload, and maintain strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to find, manipulate, & analyze data, and report findings
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn new systems & programs
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Ability to handle confidential information
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation and analysis tool
- Experience and working knowledge of scheduling software (Aspect/MDS)
- Financial background
- MS Power Point and presentation skills
- CMS/Avaya, Aspect, SAP, Tableau, ServiceNow
- High school degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salaried Range: The pay range for this position in Colorado is $58,876 to $78,980 per year, however, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
This role is considered remote, which means the employee will work remotely on an ongoing basis and will not have an assigned workspace at a Company designated location.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.