IDX Analytics ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 788392BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 04, 2021
As an IDX Analytics Manager, you will develop the team, ensure quality control, grow technology capabilities and mentor Cast Members through their career growth. You will also use a mix of technologies and methodologies to develop data foundations and deliveries with the user-experience in mind. Must also have a passion for data automation, providing real-time information and learning new technologies. You will be a consultant and developer for business leaders, interface between business and technology teams, and help provide options and identify new opportunities to improve data/reporting/process/system effectiveness.
The IDX Analytics Manager reports to the Manager-Information Design & Experience
- Leadership: We are looking for a leader who has a past of leading successful teams, setting priorities, driving programs. We are looking for a leader who is results and relationship-driven and can motivate a variety of different teams and functional positions.
- Experimentation: Develop test plans, establish success metrics, and ensure accurate results methodologically, technically, and statistically.
- Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create understanding of how people are interacting with DVC and how that translates positively or negatively to success.
- Partnership: Partner with team members to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
- Data Quality: As an expert on our data sources, ensure anomalies/bugs are escalated and if needed workarounds developed to ensure the data is as clean as possible, as these KPI's will become the source of truth for multiple groups.
- 5+ years of analytical experience
- 5+ years' work experience using SQL
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with data exploration and data visualization and reporting tools like Tableau, Snowflake, SSRS, Dataiku, R.
- Understanding of statistics concepts (hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
- Analyze market and consumer information
- Understanding of Marketing, Sales and Finance processes
- Experience with advanced data modeling and predictive analytics
- 5+ years' experience leading a staff
- R, Python, HTML. programming
- App development
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Math or related field.
MS in a data or statistics related field a plus
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.