Instructional System Designer Assoc (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 733649BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 09, 2020
- Respond to training consultations
- Provide thorough analysis of identified needs and/or gaps
- Complete evaluation analyses of implemented training to ensure highest quality of deliverables and ROI
- Facilitrain training sessions as necessary
- Provide training opportunities and feedback/coaching to facilitrainers, as necessary
- Assist with all aspects of training delivery from logistics to materials to technical setup
- Design training solution, if necessary, based upon results from analysis
- Consult with SME(s) and Knowledge Base to generate accurate and consistent content and messaging
- Develop and/or sustain training deliverable in a variety of mediums and tools, including: MS Office, Adobe, and TechSmith products
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing via a variety of media: BlueJeans, Lync, and Polycom
- Communicate will all levels of leadership, SMEs, Associates, and learning partners, etc.
- Administer and monitor multiple communication channels, such as: Yammer, Slack, Outlook, etc.
- Complete tasks via multiple MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Utilize multiple Adobe applications as necessary: After Effects, Connect, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier Pro
- Complete tasks via multiple TechSmith applications: SnagIt and Camtasia
- Develop final training deliverables using a variety of web-authoring tools: BrainShark and Captivate
- Reference GHRO systems as necessary for capturing data and visuals: D Tools HR, Knowledge Base, Rev, SAP, and SN
- Access and navigate D Learn as necessary to complete required functionality testing for training deliverables
- Communicate effectively with team, leader, and SME(s)
- Maintain personal project status and timelines effectively
- Align personal projects to the overall Training Team goals and objectives
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Previous ISD work experience, 1-3 years
- Previous consulting experience with SMEs, 1-3 years
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Extensive working knowledge of the MS Office Suite products
- Familiarity with the D Learn environment
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of web-authoring tools, such as: BrainShark, KnowledgeVision, Adobe Captivate, Articulate, etc.
- Experience working with multimedia tools, such as: SnagIt, Camtasia, Photoshop, AfterEffects, PremierePro, etc.
- Ability to identify training gaps and effectively communicate applicable solutions
- Ability to identify patterns or gaps that could indicate non-training solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively virtually using a variety of tools, such as: Lync, MeetMe, Adobe Connect, BlueJeans, etc.
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to meet established quality control standards
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Strong partnering and consulting skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
- Ability to handle and secure confidential information
- Current D Learn Content Administrator
- Instructional Design work experience (1-3 years)
- Multimedia software work experience (1-3 years)
- Online training module development experience (1-3 years)
- Instructional Design Certificate(s)
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
- Masters Degree, Instructional Design (ID) or Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.