Integrated ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10017299 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Integrated Producer has a detailed understanding and be a creative contributor when it comes to digital video production and real-time marketing projects. You are up-to-date on the latest social media platforms, trends, and audience tendencies, while possessing the ability to identify new technologies that can enhance production quality, lower budget expenditures, or increase speed to market. You will need knowledge of our Disney brand.
This position will report to the Production Director.
The Integrated Producer is a member of the new media / digital production and post-production teams, charged with creating outstanding content. The Integrated Producer's responsibilities include managing different budget levels, directors, post houses, editors, music producers, animation/GFX/VFX pipelines, production timelines, on-set crews (large and small), and experience with productions for both small and large footprints under the direction of the Sr Producer. Have knowledge of Integrated Content Creation including Video, Photography, and multi-media campaigns in ever-evolving new media production space.
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- 5+ Years’ Experience in digital/new media/social content creation & video production, production crews, media networks, or advertising agencies.
- Familiarity with multiple production media including, video, photography, and post-production (Graphics, Animation, Visual Effects)
- Well-versed understanding of the latest technology
- Demonstrate ability to create deck presentations
- Lead jobs with high-profile production shoots with different budgets
- Manage partners charged with developing creative content and new ideas
- Experience and an understanding of content development across multiple media platforms
- Adapt to the changing digital environment of advertising/marketing production
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays and travel
- Knowledge of our Disney Parks & Resort's brand and best practices
- Comfortable with Presentation
- Experience in licensing music, clips, and developing clearances reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.