Lead Product Manager - IntegrationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 975822BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 11, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
This role is considered senior level with a key focus and expertise on improving employee experience through the modernization and automation of integrating core employee facing technologies. This position defines complex technical strategies and performs advanced trend analysis and industry research to design and implement next generation solutions. Required expertise in refining complex and differing processes across many platforms into one process for Integration Requests for all Digital Experience. Specific objectives include design and implementation strategies to standardize and automate the governance process of how platform integrations are approved and implemented. Work with product owners to establish a repeatable process for requesting integrations within their platforms. Ensure all newly designed processes are able to align with an overall DX request process for Integrations. Beyond integrations this position will be responsible for working with App Store product owners to establish a strategy for all DX owned App Stores. This strategy will establish a governance model for how Apps get published across the whole portfolio of DX products.
Ability to gain a strong understanding of the whole Digital Experience portfolio is required. In addition, this position is responsible for leading the Business Automation strategy across our landscape of citizen developer products.
The Lead Product Manager works closely with the Engineering and Architecture leaders to develop and drive key organization and technology roadmaps and must demonstrate and maintain a current broad understanding of the technologies, vendor roadmap and strategy, industry trends and best practices related to the multiple products and services under their responsibility.
Additionally, the Lead Product Manager will work closely with other leaders of all levels to prioritize assignments and responsibilities across the organization and share advanced skills and experience as guidance for other Product Managers and Service Managers.
- Manage all business aspects of each Product including design, planning, budget, allocations, marketing and communication
- Oversee the design and implementation of new processes required for Integration approvals
- Work with business segments, other technology Leads (both internal and external), and service providers to define technical and business requirements for each Product
- Develop technology strategies for multiple IT products and services to meet current and future business requirements
- Perform trending and analysis to identify efficiencies and improvement opportunities including portfolio rationalization
- 7+ years of professional enterprise technology experience relating to Digital Experience
- 3+ years using a standard project management methodology
- 3+ years successfully developing enterprise technology standards and roadmaps
- Advanced service management and product management skills and experience
- Advanced relationship management skills and experience
- Experience managing large scale enterprise technology initiatives
- Advanced to expert understanding of how SaaS products allow for integrations to other systems
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings to plan use of new technology
- Demonstrated ability to effectively market and communicate enterprise technology Services
- Strong Customer service skills with the ability to interact with business and technology community at any level
- Advanced communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences and experience communicating to executives
- Advanced analytical skills with strong problem solving and creative solutioning experience
- Advanced business analysis skills
- Experience with the management of high value and/or complex enterprise technology outsourcing contracts, financial analysis, and business risk analysis
- Demonstrated enterprise technology leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience with business automation tools including Microsoft Power Apps, Nintex and Power Automate.
- An expert understanding of how SaaS products integrate with other SaaS products.
- Familiarity with an application design process
- PMI/PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- BA/BS Degree in Information Technology related field, or equivalent work experience
- BA/BS Degree in Information Technology related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.