Manager - Enterprise Vulnerability Management
Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 886803BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 30, 2021
Job Summary:The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services and solutions to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the enterprise. We protect the brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives.
In order to ensure that our services keep TWDC secure, we follow an ongoing, iterative process, including continued reevaluation of our services over time to address emerging threats as well as changes in business and technology.
This process includes:
- Analysis of known and emerging threats to determine risks against TWDC assets
- Creation, maintenance, governance and communication of security policies and standards across TWDC
- Assessment and audit of compliance against the security policies and standards
- Assurance that TWDC assets are effectively managed and monitored to meet TWDC security criteria
Responsibilities:The Manager, Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) strategy for a wide range of on-premise and cloud hosted device/compute assets
- Enforcement of enterprise-wide policies and procedures that cover the entire lifecycle of device/compute vulnerability management, device security configuration, and device security tooling
- Regularly engaging with Global Information Security partners on the state of Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) within segment program areas and the progress of related strategic initiatives
- Fostering and enhancing segment relationships by establishing a robust Segment Community of Practice program to keep partners engaged and on track for success
- Enhancing TWDC’s EVM risk-based remediation prioritization approach to addressing vulnerabilities
- Engaging with segment Information Security Officers to understand segment enumeration, vulnerability assessment and remediation capabilities, and drive increased maturity in this space
- Supporting enterprise efforts to improve effectiveness and efficiency of EVM tools, process and procedures
- Contributing to the development of the Device Domain Security Strategy
- Supporting budget planning impacting EVM services
- Serving as a force multiplier, outside of GIS EVM responsibilities, to provide deep knowledge perspectives to enhance IT security controls across GIS
- Minimum of 7 years in an Information Security organization
- 5+ years of success leading a security discipline within large organizations with a focus on Vulnerability Management and/or penetration testing
- Proven technical knowledge to expand and mature services while delivering sustained success
- Proven record of delivering business critical projects within challenging time frames, multiple stake holder groups and competing priorities
- Expert level of network, application and device vulnerabilities, remediation and mitigation tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to architect, engineer and operationalize enterprise-wide vulnerability management programs and capabilities
- Ability to design and deliver training programs optimized to individual VM teams
- Proven experience building scalable processes leveraging automation
- Experience communicating with multiple levels of leadership
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science or related work experience
- At least one of the following certifications:
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.