Manager II - Paid Search ActivationApply NowApply Later Job ID 956196BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Develop the multi-campaign strategy for shopDisney for several search and content discovery channels
- Perform daily management of multiple large-scale Paid Search and Auction Media campaigns which include: launches, budget management, bid management, tracking and reporting, and beta program testing
- Manage, mentor and train team members
- Lead testing and innovation efforts across our team
- Develop presentations and showcase results, important insights to executives and other company partners
- Manage daily performance tracking process to ensure spending and ROAS levels are on pace
- Manage projects based on urgency and importance
- Develop and distribute detailed reports that summarize the performance of assigned accounts
- Work with the team to establish processes to improve efficiency for partners
- Stay current on the Search & Programmatic Media industry and propose and implement new ideas to enhance campaign tactics us
- Support our short-term promotions and broader priorities such as product launches
- 5+ years managing search engine marketing for a high volume consumer website
- Excellent working knowledge of Paid Search marketing and understand streaming video tactics
- Data analysis experience and can translate results into insights and actionable items
- Knowledge in the following interfaces and tools: Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads, Microsoft Ads Editor, Adobe Analytics, Amazon Ads
- You have communicative abilities and experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience using third-party bid management tools such as Google SA360, Adobe Ad Cloud, or Skai
- Experience working on e-commerce campaigns
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.