Manager, Licensing – Disney/Pixar (Baby: 0-24 Months)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 852747BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Develop and implement the strategy for Softlines categories including Disney Baby Apparel and Accessories for newborn and infant sizes (0-24 months)
- Fiscal responsibility for assigned categories to include annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting.
- Develop strategies and business plans by retailer, brand and property for multiple franchises.
- Strategize and develop new business opportunities. Analyze account performance and develop growth goals that are aligned with Disney Consumer Products plans
- Work with Disney Baby Franchise team to support Social Media activations and platforms.
- Manage licensee portfolio / co-manage where relevant with LOB partner (contract negotiation, data management, approvals, submissions, and promotion / advertising) and daily relationship with licensees.
- Be the ambassador for the category. Research and understand competitive landscape. Analyze market trends, consumer trends, retailer and industry need.
- Build team-oriented relationships with other CPGP franchise teams to develop opportunities of coordination with other categories, lines of business and departments and cross-promotional opportunities.
- Support Director and Sr Manager in everyday responsibilities such as contract and amendment process, financial analysis, preparing presentations and other projects.
- Partner with Product Development team to improve and bring to market compelling new product for categories managed reflecting Disney quality and brand/property goals.
- Partner with sales in assortment / retail planning / sales pitches where relevant.
- Develop product strategies, merchandising and marketing plans to ensure that sales are maximized and marketing goals are met.
- Experience with brand positioning, retail business development function, retail distribution and the retail environment
- Knowledge of financial tracking systems
- Handle several tasks simultaneously
- Team player
- 5 yrs. of directly related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This position is based in Orlando, FL
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.