Manager – PricingApply NowApply Later Job ID 772721BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 07, 2021
At Walt Disney World we create happiness, and as a Manager - Pricing you would get to spearhead the development and execution of our Theme Park pricing initiatives, leading a team of analysts within the Commercial Strategy organization in a fast-paced environment while leveraging advanced analytics to optimize revenue.
This role currently reports to the Senior Manager – Pricing.
Responsibilities:It’s our mission to maximize profitability through innovative and data-driven business strategies. Along with managing these pricing strategies, you would help foster an energizing culture of excellence, encouragement, and ownership.
Every day as Manager - Pricing is unique, challenging, and fulfilling! On any one day you might:
- Lead Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket strategies, with responsibility for leading data-driven pricing decisions and the supporting analytics that drive significant direct revenue contribution
- Project manage the implementation of approved initiatives, leading partners and processes to ensure seamless go-to-market across sales channels
- Develop new admission products and technologies that will shape the future of pricing strategy at Walt Disney World
- Build your team’s recommendation and present to partners and senior leaders
- Champion a culture of excellence, collaboration, diversity, and innovation on your team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in pricing, finance, business strategy or a similar analytical field
- 2+ years of leadership experience in business analytics/strategy
- Strong financial and analytical background with the ability to lead complex models and profitable strategies
- A passion for leading and inspiring a team, investing in the development of others
- An entrepreneurial spirit to drive innovation and deliver results
- The ability create compelling presentation and visualizations for executive audiences under tight timelines
- Understanding of how initiatives help support the broader Walt Disney World site vision
- The ability to build trust and influence others
- A proven ability to manage a heavy workload with competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or other quantitative field or equivalent
- Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.