Manager - Product ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 978365BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 26, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Lead the Product Strategy and develop a roadmap for digital projects to transform the Guest Experience for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, bringing joy to our Guests through compelling digital and physical interactions
- Manage Product Managers and Product Analysts that support defining the Guest Experience requirements writing user stories, business rules and acceptance criteria to deliver the projects
- Collaborate with teams to develop new technology digital projects
- Identify areas for growth and analyzing existing products to uncover opportunities to enhance and grow existing products with a focus on new technology platforms and partnerships
- Analyze trends or signs of change, to inform product strategy and create competitive advantage in an evolving marketplace
- Evaluate market opportunities and strategic partnerships for their strengths and develop business cases for new products and features
- Identify and build partner relationships to ensure exciting customer experiences
- Define standard goals to measure success including engagement, monetization, stability, and performance (e.g., engagement over time, conversion rate, monetization of high value features for business and guest)
- Manage and execute on multiple projects in parallel, balancing the needs and timelines of each simultaneously.
- Support leadership in large-scale projects, including creation of deliverables (assessments, internal presentations) with a view toward promoting informed decision-making and presentations that will be shared with senior-level audiences
- 6+ years of experience in product management, product development and/or consulting/strategic partnership role
- Experience evaluating new technology solutions and companies for fit and viability against use cases
- Experience delivering digital Guest experiences including websites and mobile apps that connect to a physical experience
- Experience in product strategy, taking an idea from concept to delivery
- Experience integrating technologies such as machine learning, extended reality and interactive games in digital Guest experiences
Required EducationBachelor's Degree or equal experience required.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.