Manager - Trip Services Digital & Operations IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 978343BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Adventures by Disney Date posted May 11, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
You will report to the Senior Manager Operations, Guides, Talent and Trip Services
- Monitor Cast Members' ongoing performance, identify performance gaps, determine appropriate solutions, and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Develop positive working relationships with team members, partners, and support teams
- Develop and lead team members as to achieve successful personal growth and partnerships
- Oversee team training, technical, or other guidance needed by user groups in their implementation of new applications
- Design solutions for specific cases that provide framework, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements
- Lead post booking digital strategies, services, and tools to enhance the Guest experience
- Be the liaison between business systems team and technology product team to accurately share business needs and establish effective communication of strategy and goals
- Work with multiple software applications simultaneously to create, edit, and document details and notes
- Pull and analyze multiple database reports
- Work directly with all partners to design, create, and deliver high quality, Guest experiences.
- Engage external partners to tailor product offerings to the Guests' specific needs
- Oversight and approver for each phase or design, development, and implementation for all post-booking trip-related amenities, supplies and equipment.
- Ensure Purchase Orders are initiated for all relevant projects and communicated regularly with Finance so that they are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Drive results ensuring pre-determined performance expectations are met
- Lead others and demonstrate negotiations skills to positively affect business results while developing their skills
- Oversee negotiations with vendors on product pricing within established guidelines; make strategic decisions, perform time-sensitive actions, and partner with essential support areas
- Actively support and build relationships with key shipping partners, ensuring the timeliness of goods shipped and received
- Oversee the rotation of supplies annually
- Oversee inventory management processes, including balancing stock between all trip locations and warehouse facilities
- Process-centric thinking and identification of process improvement opportunities
- Maintain professional composure while handling many tasks and difficult situations
- Recognize and solve escalated situations, ensuring best possible outcomes for all within financial guidelines
- Lead a team of diverse Cast Members
- Work in multiple software applications simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of digital platforms and media terms
- Extensive understanding of Microsoft and Apple software platforms, e.g., Office Suite, MacBook, iPhone, etc
- Demonstrated passion for innovation and latest digital technologies
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation
- Excellent collaboration, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to co-create and empower others
- Full availability, including evenings, weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
- Experience working with app developers
- Experience in retail industry
- Experience with SAP
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Adventures by Disney:
Adventures by Disney is a leader in guided group family vacation experiences, offering itineraries to some of the most beautiful places on the planet including China, Australia, South Africa, Peru, England and France, as well as North American adventures in Alaska, the Rockies and more. Adventures by Disney takes families to some of the world’s most sought-after destinations, delivering unmatched guest service by trained adventure guides and local experts, uncompromising attention to detail, and a bit of Disney magic every step of the way. Together, adventure guides and guests embark on adventures that enable them to interact with world cultures in exciting new ways.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABD, LLC, which is part of a business we call Adventures by Disney.
ABD, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.