Marketing Strategy AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 773242BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 15, 2021
- Support third-party programs and clients by providing strategic marketing guidance, ensuring brand integrity and the promotion of relevant Disney Institute products.
- Review third-party's use of Disney Institute marketing collateral and conduct website audits.
- Be the general marketing liaison to the Account team.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for new programs.
- Work with third-parties to develop brand-aligned activities to enhance Disney Institute market presence with influencers and advocates.
- Work with Content, Account and Delivery teams to develop tools to educate guests and participants to increase repeat booking.
- Help increase conversion of Disney Institute products by managing a portfolio of eTools including eProposal, eBrochure, and online collateral ensuring that all content and information is accurate and aligns with brand strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing strategy and account management.
- Experience working with multiple marketing platforms including: website, social media, print, digital media, CRM, and collateral.
- Experience building strategic alliances/relationships with organizations and industry influencers involved in online professional development and adult business education.
- Experience making strategic decisions based on data analysis, our needs and guest experience.
- Experience building positive inter-departmental relationships to achieve results.
- Advanced knowledge of the Walt Disney Company and Disney Parks
- Experience performing CRM tactics
- Video production knowledge
- Basic design skills (Adobe Acrobat, InDesign)
- Proficient in Spanish
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- MBA, or Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Business Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Business Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.