Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Marketing Strategy Intern, Parks & Resorts, FL, Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 524765BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 02/06/2018
That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
By applying to this role you may be considered for a Marketing Strategy Internship role in various departments:
- Walt Disney World Domestic Resorts Marketing Strategy
- Central Florida Tourist Marketing Strategy
- Walt Disney World Domestic and Product Marketing Strategy
- Interpreting data to understand trends; assist in researching, analyze and provide reports
- Coordinating and managing a variety of projects aimed to increase relevancy, drive intent to visit, and accelerate conversion.
- Collaborating with other internal teams to support business needs and the development and execution of marketing strategies across the Parks and Resorts business in Orlando and our offsite tourist businesses
- The ability to construct and present a compelling story from data analysis and consumer insight/research findings
- Team collaboration with the ability to manage conflict to positive resolution
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Previous Marketing Internship experience
Required EducationSenior or graduate-level student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business or related area OR
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.